You can order in a number of ways:
By phone: 01603 731330
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also offer a number of IT solutions to make purchasing on-line easier. Please click here to understand more about the different digital platforms we can offer.
Delivery is quoted to the UK mainland only.
We use a national carrier for the majority of deliveries. Should your order not arrive within 4-5 working days, please phone our team on 01603 731330 and we would be delighted to help you trace it.
A delivery charge of £6.95 ex VAT will be applied to orders of less than £75 ex VAT. For orders over £75 ex VAT delivery is free.
Delivery to NI, Highlands & CI is £14.95 ex VAT.
Garments that are not in their original condition, have been customised, are not from our standard stock or are made to order are non-returnable.
Please return your garments within 30 days of receiving them unless otherwise agreed, following the steps below:
1. Please have the following information ready when contacting our customer experience team:
Contact us either by phone or email at email@example.com / 01603 731330
2. The customer experience team will create a barcoded return note for you, this will be emailed to the address you provide.
3. Please pack the garments you wish to return into the original packaging that the order arrived in ensuring the barcoded returns note is enclosed.
Without this barcoded document your return will not be processed for a refund or a credit.
4. Post the package to us at Meltemi Returns Department, Pittman Way, Fulwood, Preston, PR2 9ZD
5. Once we have receipted your package, we will arrange your refund and despatch your exchange garment accordingly.
Any postage costs you incur to return garments will not be refunded unless we agree the garments are faulty or we supplied incorrect items.